Saturday, February 18, 2012

The real beginning of college starts now?

So classes start this week...I'm sorta dreading these classes. All I've heard is that college classes are so different from high school ones. I'm starting to freak out. I feel like I'm prepared (I have my books and stuff) but I worried about being called on for something I don't know. You know, like in the movies.

That, and I don't know how to dress! I keep seeing people in sweats around campus, but are sweats acceptable in class? Or are jeans and nicer shirts better? I don't know what to do! Oh, and my hair! It's really long (near my waist) and I don't know what to do with it. I was thinking about cutting it, but I don't want it too short. X(
What to do, what to do...

P.S. Kurt invited me to play a game with him the other night, and we had fun. The awkward silence is gone! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment